Bongs get dirty, especially if you don’t change the water as much as you should. So what is the best way to get your glassware good as new again?
What you need:
- A sink or a bathtub with running water
- Isopropyl alcohol (90+% is best). This is available online and from hardware shops
- Coarse salt (table salt works fine)
- Cotton wool balls
- Run hot water through your bong to get the worst of the gunk off and to make the rest of it a bit easier to remove
- Plug up all the holes with cotton wool
- Add the Iso-propyl alcoholl, the amount will depend on how large your bong is, but enough to coat the insides is usually a good shout.
- Dump in your salt and get it into the alcohol, again, the amount varies but a few tablespoons is the minimum you need
- Shake the alcohol salt solution all over the inside of the bong
- Let it sit overnight for best results
- Run warm water through the bong to ensure all the salt and alcohol is removed
- Success! your bong should be 100% cleaner