If you want to make some brownies, then this is the best recipe, regardless of whether you’re making space cakes or just fancy a regular brownie.
- 4oz (115g) Cannabis Butter
- 2oz (60g) Self Raising Flour
- 8oz (225g) Soft Brown Sugar
- 1.5oz (45g) Cocoa Powder (NOT Drinking Chocolate Powder)
- 1oz (30g) Ground Almonds
- 2 Eggs
- Grated Rind Of One Large Orange (Important!)
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- Kitchen Scales
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Shallow baking tray
- Greaseproof paper / Wax paper
- First, sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the ground almonds, sugar and orange rind and mix together well.
- Next, add the butter and eggs and beat the mixture together until smooth.
- Bake at 150ºC (300F or Gas Mark 2), in a shallow dish, greased and lined with greaseproof (wax) paper for 50 — 55 minutes.
Enjoy! These will be the best brownies you have ever had.