Everyone loves pancakes. We all love to get stoned. Doesn’t take a genius to make you know you want to try these.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 tbsp cannabutter (around 40g)
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg and milk, then add to the flour mixture and whisk until there are no lumps
- Whisk in cannabutter (This is the point you could add anything else you want like blueberries)
- Oil or grease your pan
- Heat pan on medium for about 5 minutes to get a good amount of heat into the pan.
- Add the batter and spread until your desired thickness
- Cook first side until bubbles form on top, this should take 2-3 minutes, then flip over and do the other side.
- 8. Eat your delicious pancakes!