Some of us like to wake and bake in the mornings, some of us need a cup of coffee, how about combining the two? Below is our recipe for a delicious cup of marijuana coffee that can really get you going.
- 1/2 gram (or more) of your favorite marijuana.
- 3 Cups of Water
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 Instant coffee pack
- Grind up your marijuana as fine as possible
- Put 3 cups of water in a small pot and bring to the boil.
- Add the butter.
- Add finely ground marijuana.
- Boil at a high temperature, stirring to ensure the grund marijuana is in the water for as long as possible
- Allow the pot to simmer on a rolling boil for around 30-40 minutes. Add more water as required.
- Strain out the bits of marijuana by using a sieve, keeping the water that is left over.
- Add the instant pack or bag of coffee of your choice into the hot water and wait for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy! Also, this recipe is going to really hit you hard, so maybe try half a cup for the first time, or share!